Buy ETH-LAD for sale online - USA vendor
- FREE shipping, 6-7 days delivery time
- Inner sending exist.
The main payment option is Bitcoin. As extra ways WU, MG.
We alwayse provide FREE samples of Top products with the main order.
Loyalty program exist, second order will be - 5%OFF
Safely work only with us! We provide - re-shipment guarantees.
Here you'll discover unused lawful items of immaculate quality.
Some time recently purchase if you don't mind make beyond any doubt that the items beneath your curiously are lawful in your country.
We do not offer a pharmaceutical items or beneath control items.
ETH-LAD: The Lesser-Known Lysergamide
ETH-LAD, or 6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide, is a novel psychedelic belonging to the lysergamide class. Similar in structure and mechanism of action to LSD, ETH-LAD primarily stimulates serotonin receptors in the brain.
- First Human Use - ETH-LAD's first documented human use is credited to Alexander Shulgin, as recorded in his 1997 book "TiHKAL" (Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved).
- Modified Visual Distortion - It is distinct for its "modified visual distortion" when compared to LSD.
- Grey-Market Alternative - Marketed alongside lysergamides like 1P-LSD and AL-LAD, ETH-LAD served as a legal grey-market alternative to LSD, accessible through online research chemical vendors.
Potency and Effects
- Potency - ETH-LAD has shown significantly more potency than LSD in animal studies, with an active dose reported between 40 and 100 micrograms.
- Effects Profile - Anecdotal reports indicate similar effects to LSD at lower doses but divergent "algorithmic" and "warped" visual and auditory distortions at higher doses. It offers a more "introspective," "analytical," and sometimes "neutral" headspace.
- Physical Effects - Higher doses may induce severe and persisting nausea, temperature dysregulation, and bodily discomfort, attributed to a sensitive and unpredictable dose-response curve. Lower to common doses are generally manageable and non-threatening.
Safety and Concerns
- Limited Data - There is scant data about ETH-LAD's pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity, with little history of human usage.
- Challenging for Novices - Given its sensitive dose-response and potential physical side effects, many reports suggest it may be challenging for those inexperienced with hallucinogens.
- Harm Reduction - It is highly recommended to employ harm reduction practices when using this substance.
A Molecular Insight
- Structural Composition - ETH-LAD is a synthetic alkaloid of the lysergamide class, structurally analogous to lysergic acid, with an N,N-diethylamide functional group.
- Polycyclic Structure - It exhibits a core polycyclic structure, incorporating both tryptamine and phenethylamine elements.
- Ethyl Substitution - In contrast to LSD, ETH-LAD is substituted with an ethyl group at R6 of its nor-lysergic acid skeleton.
- Chirality - ETH-LAD is a chiral compound with absolute configuration (5R, 8R).
Insights into Mechanism
- 5-HT2A Agonist - ETH-LAD, like LSD and other lysergamides, likely acts as a 5-HT2A partial agonist.
- Multiple Receptor Binding - ETH-LAD is believed to bind to a wide range of receptors, including various serotonin subtypes, dopamine, and adrenoreceptors.
ETH-LAD's unique characteristics and potential effects make it a noteworthy member of the lysergamide family, warranting careful consideration and responsible usage
ETH-LAD Subjective Experience
The subjective effects of ETH-LAD closely resemble those of LSD, but with distinctive characteristics. While it can be visually and auditorily distortive, introspective, analytical, and immersive, it has the potential to induce pronounced discomforting physical effects, such as severe and persistent nausea and unpredictable temperature dysregulation, especially at doses beyond the usual range.
Potency and Sensitivity
Due to its high potency and sensitive dose-response, ETH-LAD may be overly intense for those not experienced with psychedelics. Users are strongly encouraged to exercise caution, employ harm reduction practices, and remain attentive to their physical well-being and environment when using this substance.
- Stimulation - ETH-LAD can produce alternating stimulating and sedating effects, unlike more commonly used psychedelics, such as psilocybin.
- Spontaneous Bodily Sensations - The "body high" is prominent and can involve tingling sensations, often described as neutral and sometimes spontaneously occurring.
- Physical Euphoria - Unlike LSD, this component is less consistent and may produce mild to strong, neutral, or uncomfortable sensations.
- Bodily Pressures - May manifest as either negative or pleasant sensations, often centralized in areas like the chest or lungs.
- Temperature Regulation Suppression - Users are advised to monitor their bodily temperature and employ techniques like hot showers or cold packs at higher doses.
- Nausea - Can occur during the "come up," a feature less common with traditional psychedelics.
- Appetite Suppression
- Headaches - May occur spontaneously or during the comedown at higher doses.
- Bodily Control Enhancement
- Stamina Enhancement - Mild compared to traditional stimulants.
- Dehydration - Users should manage their water and electrolyte levels carefully.
- Difficulty Urinating or Frequent Urination - More pronounced compared to LSD.
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Increased Heart Rate
- Increased Perspiration
- Muscle Contractions
- Muscle Cramps - Pronounced with ETH-LAD.
- Muscle Spasms - More pronounced with ETH-LAD.
- Gustatory Hallucination
- Olfactory Hallucination
- Mouth Numbing
- Excessive Yawning
- Watery Eyes
- Pupil Dilation
- Teeth Grinding - Less intense than substances like MDMA but more frequent than LSD.
- Seizure - A rarely observed effect, more likely in those predisposed to seizures, especially under physically taxing conditions.
- Visual Complexity - ETH-LAD is known for producing profoundly complex visual hallucinations in a consistent and reliable manner compared to other lysergamides.
- Enhancements - More pronounced than LSD at equipotent doses.
- Colour Enhancement
- Pattern Recognition Enhancement
- Visual Acuity Enhancement
- Distortions - Also more pronounced than LSD at equipotent doses.
- Drifting, Colour Shifting
- Depth Perception Distortions
- Tracers, After Images
- Diffraction, Recursion
- Symmetrical Texture Repetition
- Environmental Patterning
- Geometry - Visual geometry on ETH-LAD is intricate, algorithmic, structured, brightly lit, multicolored, and fast in motion, more akin to DPT or 2C-E than other psychedelics.
- Hallucinatory States - ETH-LAD can produce a wide range of low and high-level hallucinatory states, but with less consistency.
- Transformations, Machinescapes
- Internal Hallucinations - Especially in dark environments at high doses.
- External Hallucinations
The cognitive effects of ETH-LAD can intensify with dosage. It is described as more stimulating and fast-paced compared to other psychedelics like psilocybin and ayahuasca.
- Analysis Enhancement
- Conceptual Thinking
- Thought Acceleration
- Thought Connectivity
- Thought Organization
- Cognitive Euphoria
- Personal Bias Suppression
- Immersion Enhancement
- Novelty Enhancement
- Anxiety & Paranoia - More likely at higher doses, especially when combined with cannabis.
- Language Suppression
- Memory Suppression
- Ego Death
- Amnesia - More prominent than LSD at higher doses.
- Confusion - States of confusion and disorientation may occur at higher doses.
- Increased Music Appreciation
- Déjà Vu
- Thought Loops - Pronounced with ETH-LAD.
- Time Distortion - More pronounced than other psychedelics.
- Multiple Thought Streams
Auditory effects are notably more pronounced with ETH-LAD than with LSD.
- Auditory Enhancement
- Auditory Hallucination
- Auditory Distortion
- Synaesthesia - Particularly reliable for those predisposed to such states.
- Existential Self-Realization
- Spirituality Enhancement
- Unity and Interconnectedness
ETH-LAD offers a complex and unique experience, with a multitude of potential effects, making it distinct within the world of psychedelics. Careful and informed usage is paramount.