Buy 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-P, 2C-H for sale online - USA vendor
- FREE shipping, 6-7 days delivery time
- Inner sending exist.
The main payment option is Bitcoin. As extra ways WU, MG.
We alwayse provide FREE samples of Top products with the main order.
Loyalty program exist, second order will be - 5%OFF
Safely work only with us! We provide - re-shipment guarantees.
Here you'll discover unused lawful items of immaculate quality.
Some time recently purchase if you don't mind make beyond any doubt that the items beneath your curiously are lawful in your country.
We do not offer a pharmaceutical items or beneath control items.
Introduction to 2C-E
2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine, commonly known as 2C-E and colloquially referred to as "Aquarust" and "Eternity," belongs to the intriguing family of phenethylamines. This lesser-known substance is part of the 2C-x family, a group of psychedelic phenethylamines closely related to the classical psychedelic mescaline. 2C-E is renowned for its enigmatic properties, producing a wide range of effects when ingested. Although its impact is believed to result from its interaction with serotonin receptors in the brain, the precise mechanism remains a subject of limited understanding.
A Glimpse into Its Origins
2C-E had its origins in the laboratory of the pioneering psychopharmacologist Alexander Shulgin, who synthesized and first tested it for human activity in 1977. Shulgin's findings, along with other intriguing compounds, are documented in his 1991 book, "PiHKAL" (Phenethylamines I Have Known and Loved). This substance began making appearances in drug seizures approximately around 2004. Interestingly, 2C-E is not only distributed in the realm of online research chemicals but can also be found on the street, masquerading as 'mescaline' or 'synthetic mescaline'.
The Complex Subjective Effects
2C-E is renowned for its intricate array of subjective effects, encompassing open and closed-eye visuals, time distortion, heightened introspection, ego dissolution, and euphoria. Users frequently describe it as a highly unpredictable and dose-sensitive psychedelic. It is known for producing vivid visual distortions and a significant "body load" that includes sensations of nausea and physical discomfort.
The Chemistry Behind 2C-E
2C-E, or 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine, is a phenethylamine featuring a phenyl ring connected to an amino (NH2) group via an ethyl chain. The compound is characterized by methoxy functional groups (CH3O-) attached to carbons R2 and R5 and an ethyl chain bound to carbon R4 of the phenyl ring. It is part of the 2C family of phenethylamines, where methoxy groups are found on the 2 and 5 positions of the benzene ring.
Subjective Effects: A Comprehensive View
Disclaimer: The effects listed below are sourced from the Subjective Effect Index (SEI), which relies on anecdotal user reports and the insights of contributors at PsychonautWiki. As such, it's essential to approach these effects with a degree of skepticism, as they may not manifest predictably or reliably. Additionally, higher doses increase the likelihood of experiencing the full spectrum of effects, but they also raise the risk of adverse effects, including addiction, severe injury, or even death.
- Stimulation: 2C-E is typically considered highly energetic and stimulating, akin to the effects of MDMA. However, the stimulation is often described as "encouraged" rather than "forced."
- Spontaneous Bodily Sensations: The "body high" produced by 2C-E is notably intense, often accompanied by an uncomfortable, energetic pins-and-needles sensation that engulfs the entire body. This sensation is felt primarily on the skin's surface but may occasionally manifest as a shifting, tingling sensation that travels up and down the body in intermittent waves. This skin tingling is more pronounced compared to other psychedelics. Alongside this, users commonly report pleasurable rushes of warm physical euphoria.
- Tactile Enhancement
- Bodily Control Enhancement
- Temperature Regulation Suppression
- Muscle Contractions
- Increased Heart Rate
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Increased Perspiration
- Nausea: Mild to extreme nausea is consistently reported, particularly at moderate to high doses. It may subside after vomiting or gradually fade as the peak experience sets in.
- Frequent Urination
- Pupil Dilation
- Teeth Grinding: This effect is generally less intense compared to entactogenic stimulants like MDMA.
- Seizures: While rarely observed, seizures may occur, especially in individuals predisposed to them, particularly when in physically taxing conditions such as dehydration, fatigue, undernourishment, or overheating.
- Colour Enhancement
- Pattern Recognition Enhancement
- Visual Acuity Enhancement
- Drifting (Melting, Flowing, Breathing, and Morphing): This effect is described as highly detailed, slow, and smooth in motion, with a static appearance and an unrealistic/cartoon-like style.
- After Images
- Colour Shifting
- Scenery Slicing
- Symmetrical Texture Repetition
- Geometry: The visual geometry produced by 2C-E is characterized by structured organization, organic geometric style, intricate complexity, large size, rapid and smooth motion, a colorful scheme, glossy colors, sharp edges, and equally rounded and angular corners. This creates a blend of natural and synthetic sensations, with higher doses more likely to induce Level 8B visual geometry over Level 8A.
- Hallucinatory States: 2C-E induces high-level hallucinatory states, which are more consistent and reproducible compared to many other commonly used psychedelics. It is especially reliable at producing hallucinations embedded within visual geometry, often featuring scenarios, settings, and concepts. These hallucinations are more likely to manifest in dark environments and can be described as internal in their manifestation, lucid in believability, interactive in style, and predominantly of personal, religious, spiritual, science-fiction, fantasy, surreal, nonsensical, or transcendental nature.
- The Head Space: The cognitive effects of 2C-E are often described as insightful and relatively unaltered in thought processes, even at moderate to high doses. Some users suggest that 2C-E may provide a clearer state of mind compared to substances like 2C-B or 2C-C, especially at higher doses.
- Analysis Enhancement: This introspection-dominant component is typically manifested in non-social settings, especially when the user is alone.
- Empathy, Affection, and Sociability Enhancement: In social settings, 2C-E can enhance feelings of empathy and sociability. While these feelings are somewhat weaker than those induced by substances like MDMA and 2C-B, they still often lead to long-lasting therapeutic effects.
- Conceptual Thinking
- Creativity Enhancement
- Emotion Enhancement
- Immersion Enhancement
- Increased Music Appreciation
- Memory Suppression
- Ego Death
- Novelty Enhancement
- Personal Bias Suppression
- Increased Libido
- Thought Acceleration
- Thought Connectivity
- Time Distortion
- Synaesthesia: This effect is relatively rare and non-reproducible in its fullest manifestation. Increasing the dosage can elevate the likelihood of experiencing synaesthesia, particularly among individuals already predisposed to such states.
- Spirituality Enhancement
- Existential Self-Realization
- Unity and Interconnectedness
When 2C-E is combined with other substances, it can produce unique effects:
- Cannabis: Combining 2C-E with cannabis can intensify and prolong both the visual and cognitive effects of 2C-E. However, this combination should be approached with caution, especially by those inexperienced with psychedelics, as it can also amplify anxiety, confusion, and the potentially psychosis-inducing aspects of cannabis.
- Dissociatives: When combined with dissociatives, the geometry, euphoria, dissociation, and hallucinatory effects of 2C-E are often greatly enhanced. Dissociative-induced holes, spaces, and voids become more vivid, along with more intense internal hallucinations, sometimes leading to confusion and spontaneous delusions or psychosis.
- MDMA: The combination of 2C-E and MDMA results in an amplification of the physical and cognitive effects of both substances. It leads to a unique and intense euphoric experience with pleasurable body highs and colorful visuals. However, this synergy is unpredictable and may have unforeseen neurotoxic effects, so it's essential to approach it with caution and thorough research.
- Alcohol: Combining 2C-E with alcohol is not typically recommended. Alcohol can lead to dehydration, nausea, and physical fatigue, which can negatively affect the 2C-E experience, especially at moderate to high doses. Low doses of alcohol may help reduce the intensity of the trip but in a more physically distressing manner compared to benzodiazepines.
- Benzodiazepines: When used in combination with benzodiazepines, these substances can slightly to completely reduce the intensity of the cognitive, physical, and visual effects of a 2C-E trip. Benzodiazepines are effective at stopping "bad trips" but may lead to amnesia and a diminished trip intensity. Caution is essential due to the high addiction potential of benzodiazepines.
- Psychedelics: Combining 2C-E with other psychedelics intensifies their physical, cognitive, and visual effects. However, this synergy is unpredictable and generally not advised. If opting for a combination, start with significantly lower doses than you would take for each substance individually.
The legal status of 2C-E varies by country:
- Austria: 2C-E is illegal under the NPSG (Neue-Psychoaktive-Substanzen-Gesetz Österreich) and is listed in Schedule II, further specified in NPSV (Neue-Psychoaktive-Substanzen-Verordnung Österreich), which explicitly bans all substituted phenethylamines.
- Brazil: Possession, production, and sale of 2C-E are illegal, as it is listed in Portaria SVS/MS nº 344.
- Canada: 2C-E is considered Schedule III due to its derivation from 2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine.
- China: As of October 2015, 2C-E is a controlled substance in China.
- Denmark: 2C-E is a Schedule I drug.
- Finland: Possession, production, and sale are illegal.
- Germany: 2C-E is controlled under Anlage I BtMG (Narcotics Act, Schedule I) as of December 13, 2014. It is illegal to manufacture, possess, import, export, buy, sell, procure, or dispense it without a license.
- Israel: Possession, production, and sale are illegal.
- Latvia: 2C-E is a Schedule I controlled substance.
- New Zealand: 2C-E is a Class C drug.
- Sweden: 2C-E is classified as a hazardous substance.
- Switzerland: 2C-E is a controlled substance specifically named under Verzeichnis E.
- United Kingdom: 2C-E is a Class A drug in the United Kingdom due to the phenethylamine catch-all clause.
- United States: 2C-E is a Schedule I drug.
This comprehensive overview of 2C-E, including its chemistry, effects, and legal status, aims to provide an informative resource for those intrigued by this enigmatic psychedelic substance. As with any powerful hallucinogen, caution and responsible use are strongly advised.